What's It All About

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Back to School with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #268 - which the theme is "Back to School. Our fabulous sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps where I got super creative and used not one, not two, but three of their fabulous images!!!


with being a quilter, I just love sunbonnet Sue!

then, I used Book Sitter 2


and finally, the last image I used was Ava School Sign It:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • all cards are a size A2 card using a box of cards with envelopes and all you need to do is decorate - easy peasy!!!!
  • all backgrounds are from my scraps
  • images were colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents
  • currently, there are no sentiments as I am up at the cabin and roughing it . . . but check back soon with sentiments on the inside of my cards!!!

. . . reserved for future finished project . . . 

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Back to School cards Lynne. Wow you were busy to make three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of cute and lovely cards. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great!

    Thanks for sharing with us over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards, great designs and use of color. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at just Us Girls!
    Judy~ JUGS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Chalk N Stock Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Moments.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous, Thank you for joining us at DDC this month!

    Nicola DT

    Day Dreamer Challenges
    Making Memories Crafting

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness