What's It All About

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Baby it's Cold Outside with New Challenge with Creates and Make Challenge Blog

This month at Creates and Makes Challenge Blog Design with the Challenge #15 - Anything Goes with SLS Lines as our sponsor for this Challenge
                        
For my project, I had a lot of fun and used Juggling Snowman and sentiments from Create with TLC



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • 5x7 inch card with cor'dinations Purple Plaid for the background - love using the purple background for winter
  • image was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers and gel pen accents
  • background was embossed using Darice Snowflakes Folder with rounded corners
  • purple gingham ribbon and tiny bow using Offray Ribbon
  • white pom pom and snowflake buttons were added for the juggling snowballs
  • sentiments are from Create with TLC cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges and snowflakes punched with a tiny punch

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, that is a great card with the TLC image and sentiments. Also, really like the lavender color.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness