What's It All About

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Happy 12th Birthday Sasha and New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #265 - which is Try Something New Challenge. Our fabulous sponsor, Melonheadz  where I used Rock Starz and Create with TLC sentiments making my card into a Pop-Up Box card using the tutorial at Splitcoasters with a card for Sasha's 12th birthday in October!!!! Brace yourselves, I'm early!!!!





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • pop-up box card using coordinations and DCWV Animal Talk
  • images are pre-colored with Stickles and fussy cut around the edges 
  • sentiments from Create with TLC and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges
I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Your pop up card is so creative and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pop up card, lovely layers. Thanks for joining us at Day Dreamer Challenge #2, cheers Sue N (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This birthday greeting is just the sweetest! I'm sure Sasha is going to be so surprised! Thank you for sharing at Scrapy Land in our Anything Goes challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us here at Daydreamer challenges.
    hugs Zowie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pop-up box card!Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness