What's It All About

Monday, April 24, 2017

You're One of My Favorite Parents - Happy Mother's Day

With my previous craft shows and my last spring craft show the beginning of May, I felt I needed some Mother's Day Cards. This little boy is Edwin from Magnolia holding his Mother's Day wishes:



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for the background
  • Edwin was colored using Whisper Stroke Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents
  • frame was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and embossed and chalked  
  • roses are from Recollections   
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC which cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute Mother's Day card. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lynne, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Mother's Day card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness