What's It All About

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Mother's Love is Never-Ending

With my previous craft shows and my last spring craft show the beginning of May, I felt I needed some Mother's Day Cards. Mother's Day has always been rough for me as I did not have a close relationship with my mother but I did have that nurturing with my grandmother and my one aunt. Purchasing Mother's Day cards would be hard for me and now not only is my grandmother and aunt gone, so is my mother. This vintage card would be one that I would send to either my grandmother or my aunt: 



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Recollection Chic background
  • image was from Create with TLC and chalked with gel pen accents
  • image and frame was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut
  • pearls outlining the frame was from a previous swap
  • roses are from Recollections   
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC which cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynne. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the text! What a cute card!
    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful vintage make

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination, hope to see you join in with us again real soon.
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness