What's It All About

Thursday, April 20, 2017

God Bless Your First Holy Communion

With First Holy Communions going to be occurring soon, I thought I would use this adorable Create with TLC bear and sentiment to create my card for today:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scrap paper background
  • image is pre-colored using Stickles accents and cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut with coordinating frame
  • cross is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut with matching frame

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness