What's It All About

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Easter Releases from My Stitch Back in Twine

My Stitch Back in Twine has Easter new releases today and I was fortunate enuf to work with not only one but two of her images: 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Pizazz Easter Eggs background 
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and chalked around the edges
  • pearls added to spell out Easter ]
  • sentiment from a previous Create with TLC Club has chalked rounded corners 

My other card is a beautiful image with Callia Lily and Lavender which I used a scripture inspiration for the inside:

  • size A2 card with hydrangea background 
  • image was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers and Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush accents on flowers
  • butterfly is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • sentiment a previous freebie from Create with TLC which was die cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges:
                               
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness