What's It All About

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Egg Hunt

Create with TLC has fabulous clubs where you get absolutely amazing images and sentiments!!! Here is a pre-colored image with a vintage feel for you today!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with this green gingham paper found in my stash!
  • image is pre-colored and chalked around the edges
  • signs are fussy cut around the edges with pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • ribbon wrapped and tied onto card with button found in my stash
  • inside sentiment was from a previous club at Create with TLC and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges 

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love the signs. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness