What's It All About

Monday, October 3, 2016

Time to "Par-Tea" with a New Challenge at Get Creative

It's time for a new challenge at Get Creative!!! This is a Challenge Blog with this week's challenge theme - stitching whether faux or real with the fabulous sponsor Star Stampz

You all know how much I love love love Alice in Wonderland; well, previously Star Stampz had an image Chibi Mad Hatter in her store which I had in my possession. I think that the Mad Hatter is a bit flamboyant in my opinion and thus my card:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using DCWV The Spooky Stack for the background - thought the harlequin was purrfect for the Mad Hatter
  • Mad Hatter is colored with Copic , Whisper Strokes Markers and gel pen accents 
  • faux stitching is around the sentiment, Mad Hatter's jacket and hat
  • background is chalked around the edges
  • sentiment, "It's your birthday! time to par-tea" had been a previous freebie at Create with TLC which is chalked around the edges
  • sentiment, "I am wishing a Happy Birthday to a person I am Happy to know", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with both the harlequin scrap along with purple Recollection cardstock which I also played with the faux stitching and chalked around the edges of the sentiment

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Get Creative Challenges and enter in the Challenge!!!!! I can't wait to see your creations! 

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation. I'm so glad you played along with Brown Sugar Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely such a lovely par-tea creation. Love the TLC sentiment. Its perfect for our 4th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness