What's It All About

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy October 31st with a New Challenge at Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - are you ready to "create" with us??? This challenge is "Just For Fun" . . . . 

My card is from Create with TLC Halloween Party Digi and Word Art Set with a retro look black cat as I absolutely love love cats and then to mix with my favorite holiday and time of the year - its a win/win situation:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and black cat paper for background
  • the black cat is a pre-colored adding Whisper Stroke and Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pen accents
  • rhinestone trim on hat is from Michael's which had been on sale from last year
  • sentiment, "Happy October 31st" is from a previous club at Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges with faux stitching 
  • sentiment, "Pumpkin face dance and gleam, . . . ." is from Create with TLC which I used Whisper Stroke markers to color the black and orange border and then mounted on matching paper to the front 


    Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!! 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness