What's It All About

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

You Look Better Than Words

This is a card that I had made recently for a card swap that was to be shabby chic and I added a bit of vintage to that!!!! She reminds me of "Hello Dolly" and I just might start off in song in my best singing voice while I tell you about my card . . . .


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection card stock as a size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with scraps as the background 
  • image was colored using Copic and Prisma Markers, Prisma colored pencils with gel pen accents AND of course, the Stitckle Fairy paid a visit to accent her umbrella and various parts of her dress and chalked around the edges
  • feather in her hat which reminds me of the costume Carol Channing wore
  • lace was tied into a bow with a button high top shoe in the center
  • rhinestones placed on the front of the card and Queen & Co tiny pearls for her earrings
  • sentiment, "You look better than words" is from the most recent club with Create with TLC and chalked around the edges
  • inside sentiment, "You really are amazing" is also from the most recent club with Create with TLC and was chalked around the edges and mounted on paper to match the front with a vintage paper as the background


Hoping my swap partner had loved this card as much as I had loved making it!!!

I also wanted to share the information with you my friends regarding Create with TLC Monthly Clubs: Create with TLC offers a phenomenal club where for every month that you join the cost is $8.95 or you could join for 3 months at the cost of $25. What this includes is images sent to your mailbox on a daily basis including what she is offering on her blog free that you never have to worry about missing an image or sentiment!!! 

and . . . you can't say I didn't warn you 

 

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely image and coloring is fantastic...beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and beautiful ceation. It's fab idea with the feather - it's just awesome! Very nice!

    Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at A Beautiful Mess and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris *DT*

    *DT* A Beautiful Mess
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wundervolle Karte. Super!
    Danke daß du bei A Beautiful Mess dabei bist.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun card, love the feathers you added. Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's color Linky party!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness