What's It All About

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Ice Cream Shades with Loving Thoughts Tucked Inside

This week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Dazzling Ace Designs!!!! Of course it's always Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - ice cream shades!!!!! 

NOW . . . how fun is that??? 

and here's my card using Dazzling Ace Designs



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection coral card stock for size A2 card with scraps as the background with another scrap using Martha Stewart Border Eyelet Punch
  • image is pre-colored with Stickles and Darice Glossy Accents accenting
  • Queen & Co magenta pearls arranged in sizes on the upper right and lower right corners
  • hot pink gross grain wrapped around background with a bow attached
  • sentiment, "Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bundle of flowers" from Create with TLC  was chalked around the edges with and mounted on scraps with faux stitches


    I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for some raspberry sherbet . . .
    I thank you for stopping by today and can't wait to see your creations this week with Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge!!!!

                                 
    I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

    Much love, hugs, and friendship,
    Lynne 


    this was entered into the following challenges:
    Brown Sugar Challenge #155 - Girly
    Left of Center Creative Challenges: 3 of a Kind (3 pearls in the corner)
    Sister Act Card Challenge #115
    Inspiration Destination Challenge: Challenge #42

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness