What's It All About

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Birthday Wishes For My Cousin and Floral with new Challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloommin' Challenge Blog

This week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Lacy Sunshine!!!! Of course it's always Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - floral!!!!! WHAT????? Lynne doing flowers - now, that is a challenge!!!

I chose to use Lacy Sunshine Glass Slipper Enchantress as a birthday card for my cousin, Paula aka Twin Cousin. Remember the Patty Duke Show - well, Paula and I look remarkably alike and she's a few months older than I!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection aqua card stock for size A2 card with DCWV The Linen Closet as the background
  • Glass Slipper Enchantress was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir Markers, Chalks, fussy cut around the edges with gel pen and Stickle accents
  • flowers were made using Darice Burst Punch with flat-back pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • silver high heel charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • "Birthday Wishes to my cousin" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC was chalked around the edges with rounded corners
  • "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful . . . Hate me because I'm younger than you Happy Birthday" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC was chalked around the edges with rounded corners mounted on DCWV The Linen Closet with additional flowers made using Darice Burst Punch with flat-back pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 


Wishing a super happy birthday to you Paula!!!

 

I thank you for stopping by today and can't wait to see your creations this week with Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge!!!!

                    
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: Challenge #9 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #113
showCASE Your Style: Challenge #18 - Color Challenge


Inspiration Destination Challenge: Challenge #40

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely layout and the image is so cute and you have coloured her in lovely... your verse made me smile too :o) Thank you for joining Crafty Friends, hope to see you again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness