What's It All About

Friday, May 15, 2015

You Can Learn a Lot of Things From the Flowers with the May Flowers Challenge with Crafty Gals Corner

Welcome to Crafty Gals Corner's challenge this week with the theme being May Flowers!

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
winner to receive 3 of the images that the Design Team used for their projects


winner to receive 3 digital images



Floral Frame Digital Paper Pack



Alrighty, I just want to say that I'm not a flower person and those that know me know this is true but I pulled out all the stops for my inspiration today, I chose to use QKR Stampede Watering and one of the beautiful Graciellie Floral Frame Digital papers featuring what looks like to me Forget-Me-Knots and I fussy cut around the floral border to make my Raggedy look like she's standing in the flowers.




I know, I surprised you with all the flowers including some I even added

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • blue Recollection card stock for size A2 card and Graciellie paper for my background
  • Raggedy Watering was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents
  • sentiment, "You can learn a lot of things from the flowers" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • flowers were made using Fiskars Burst Punch with Queen and Co. Pearls
  • sentiment, "If you feel alone when you are sick, REMEMBER . . . I am thinking of you" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps of the Graciellie paper



With our little quilt group, one of our friends went to visit relatives out of town and had to be hospitalized. Well, Erma always makes cards for everyone and we decided to send her a "homemade" card just for her to let her know we are thinking of her!

There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit my teamies and give some bloggy love! 
Lisa 
Crafty Gals Corner Blog



I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Lynne. The image you chose and the sentiment go so well together and go beautifully with the pretty paper. Just lovely!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness