What's It All About

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tea - A Hug in a Cup with a New Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

Welcome to Crafty Gals Corner's challenge this week with the theme being Critters!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is:

with the winner to receive a $20 Gift Card

You'll never guess what image I chose to use for my project for this challenge ---- YES, it's an Alice in Wonderland - Sweet Pea Stamps Mad Tea Party!!!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • lilac Recollection card stock for size A2 card and DCWV Once Upon a Time for my background
  • Mad Tea Party was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents
  • don't you love the ribbon - I found this on the discount table of ribbon at Michael's and it's a tea party!!!!
  • silver-tone clock charm is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies just to remind us not to be "late for a very important date!!!
  • sentiment, "Tea a hug in a cup" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  chalked around the edges and mounted on a scrap from my stash 
I'm in the mood to sing - are you ready???

There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit my teamies and give some bloggy love! 
Lisa 
Crafty Gals Corner Blog



I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness