What's It All About

Monday, May 4, 2015

Sending Hugs with a New Challenge at Crafting from the Heart

It's a new challenge at Crafting From the Heart!!!!!!! The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Cockeyed Miss. I loved her image Birdhouses on a Summer's Day and thought what a great friendship card!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Recollection Lilac card stock with sky and cloud background
  • image was colored with Whisper Strokes and Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pens accents, chalked around the edges  
  • sentiment, "Perking you upwith a nice warm Hug", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalking the edges
  • buttons are from my stash
  • inside, I decided would be a great area to leave a message for a friend - I left a matching sheet of background paper with EK notebook border punch 



Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!



Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness