What's It All About

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happy Birthday with Challenge at 613 Avenue Create

It's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create always anything goes with Create Your Own Challenge!!!!!!


The fabulous sponsors are 
A Day For Daisies
Odd Ball Arts
Stamplorations


For my project, I have a Happy Birthday Sundae using Stamplorations Sundae with Column #1 - Image, Column #2 - Sentiment, Column #3 - Darice Glossy Accents, Column #4 - , Column #5 - 




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • pink Recollection cardstock size A2 card with scraps for the background 
  • image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Prisma Markers with gel pen and Darice Glossy accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • sentiment, Happy Birthday" had been a freebie from Create with TLC, chalked around the edges with some coloring
  • sentiment, "It's your birthday! Hope  you laugh, until cake and ice cream come out of your nose", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC and chalked around the edges

 
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness