What's It All About

Monday, April 27, 2015

We All Have Chapters We Would Rather Keep Unpublished with a New Challenge at Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? This challenge has an optional twist - flowers!!!! We have the fabulous Enchanted Studio for our sponsor!


I chose Dragon Art Venus for my project as a page for my journal!!! I love the image of the dragon which reminds me of "inked" art along with a vintage word art from Create with TLC A Bit Sketchy Vintage Images and Word Art Mix & Match - Pick 5 where you pick 5 for one low price!!!!







RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background DCWV The Heritage Stack
  • Dragon Art Venus was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accent
  • flowers give more of the "Oriental" feel are from Michael's 
  • "We all have chapters we would rather keep unpublished" is from Create with TLC A Bit Sketchy Vintage Images and Word Art Mix & Match #1 is chalked around the edges
  • film reel is a new punch I just purchased from EK Vintage Film Strip which I love!!!
  • charms inside the film strip are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies and each give a subtle hint to a chapter which some may know and then again - some may not!!!
  • corner charms with black pearl centers are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies to finish my page
    Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!

    I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne 



    this was entered in the following challenges:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness