What's It All About

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Vintage Rose Hat Girl for Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Welcome to Crafty Gals Corner's challenge this week with the theme being Girls Girls GirlsWe have Lemon Shortbread (offering 3 images of the winner's choice) and The Paper Nest Dolls (offering a $20 Gift Card to one lucky winner!!)

For my inspiration today, I chose Lemon Shortbread Rose Hat Girl as I loved the vintage feel. I'm on a roll if you happened to notice creating vintage cards at this point including flowers no less!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • cream Recollection card stock as the base of my A2 sized-card with Crate Paper Close Knit as my background
  • lace on the right side and bottom red button are actually beautiful vintage stickers
  • she was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Stroke Markers with gel pen accents with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • Fiskers Burst Punch made the cute little violets with pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies in center of flowers and "broach"
  • vintage lace was made with lace from my stash with a heart-shaped "Made For You" charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies and hand-made stickpin 
  • inside of card is scraps matching the front which were cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch and coordinating paper
  • sentiment, "Mother . . . . " is from Create with TLC Mother's Love Vintage Digi and Word Art Set with rounded corners, some coloring and chalked around the edges 




There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit my teamies and give some bloggy love! 
Lisa 
Crafty Gals Corner Blog



I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations April Challenge: Pretty in Pink
Top Tip Tuesday: 3 of Something (embellishments - pearls, stickpin and charm)
Through the Craft Room Door: TTCRD Challenge April 14 - April 20
Shopping Out Stash Challenge Blog SOS 197- Lost and Found (pearls)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday: 14 April Challenge 81 - Everything Goes with a Twist Add Some Pearls
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes Challenge #29
Everybody Art Challenge: Pearls
Digi Choosday Challenge: Pearls and Gems
Ooh La La Challenge Blog: Challenge # 178 - Lots of Layers (at least 5) my layers are: background, lace and button sticker, image, purple flowers, pearls, stickpin
Mema's Crafts: April Challenge - Anything Goes with optional twist use a die or a punch (used Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch and Fiskers Flower Punch)
Bunny Zoe's Craft's: April Challenge: Recipe  Lace (bow and sticker), Pearls, Pink
Jo's Scrap Shack: Challenge #83 - Florals and Butterflies - purple flowers
Ooh La La Challenge Blog: Challenge # 177

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness