What's It All About

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Here's Hoping You Forgot Your Birthday Too!!!!!! April Challenge at Creative Ladybirds

Creative Ladybirds Creations challenge is always anything goes with the fabulous sponsors for April being:

You still have time to enter for April and for May we are having a blog hop with 4 fabulous sponsors and possibly some blog candy along the way:


Sew mark your calendar for May 1st to come back and visit and check out all the goodies and creations being offered.

For April, I decided to make a belated birthday card using Stitchy Bear Stamps Alice Rabbit but you would have guessed it would be Alice in Wonderland related and yes, my project is late!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and background paper is in my "stash" purrfect backdrop for my Wonderland card
  • Alice Rabbit was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir Marker for ears and gel pen accents 
  • sentiment, "Here's hoping you forgot your Birthday too" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC   
  • the inside sentiment, "Happy Birthday" is from Deedee's Digi's Cup Joy which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps 

Now, it's your turn to show me your creations at Creative Ladybirds Creations. I can't wait to see what you will create!!!!!

I thank you for stopping by today and hope you take a moment to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each and everyone!!!                                                        
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness