What's It All About

Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Mudder's Day with a New Challenge at Creative Fingers

It's a new challenge with at Creative Fingers where it's always Anything Goes!!!!! This week's sponsor is Drawn with Character!!!! I chose as my image to showcase today Mommy and Baby Pig - I just had to giggle when I saw the sentiment that went with this as it reminded me of a song by Allan Sherman, Hello Muddah Hello Faddah and we used to sing this at church camp:









RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • easel card aqua Recollection card stock and background is DCWV The Linen Stack
  • pigs were colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents 
  • ribbon was found on a dollar clearance table at Michael's
  • sentiment was chalked around the edges with a cute little dragonfly sticker
and for those of you who want to sing along with me - check this out:


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Creative Fingers this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being that of your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Digitally Sweet: Challenge #133
Crafty Catz: Challenge #272 - Whimsical Fantasy
Alphabet Challenge Blog: C for Cute and Cuddly (Cheshire Cat)
Ooo La La Challenge Blog: Challenge #177
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Challenge #256 - Always Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Spring Colours
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie: Cookie Challenge #15
Scribble and Scrap Blog Challenge: Challenge #40 - Always Anything Goes

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness