What's It All About

Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy 10th Birthday Zack - Lego A Good Time!!!

It's hard to believe that Zack is now 10 years old!!!! I've known him for almost all of his life and he's such a creative boy!!! He loves to build with Lego's where he builds houses and creates a story to go with his house! Thus, when looking through Pinterest, I found a great idea for his card this year - Lego Man and thus the inspiration began with a little help from Make the Cut:



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • black Recollection cardstock is the base of my card with scraps of cardstock for the body parts
  • sentiment has been a previous freebie from Create with TLC, "Ice Cream We Scream Happy Birthday" was chalked around the edges with cutting to fit inside the card 
  • then came the challenge - envelopes and I have issues and with this card, there was no exception thus it became an sleeve to hold his card and gift card - I saw  you laughing at my poor envelope but the language this envelope learned in the process was not pretty!!!! 
Happy Birthday Zack!!!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous birthday
and may your wishes come true!!!!




I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations: March Challenge - One for the Guys

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Lynne! so fun and creative and Zack looks thrilled! Giggling about the envy. I know all about that. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness