What's It All About

Sunday, March 29, 2015

This One is for the Girls - Friendship Card for a New Challenge at Come 'n Get It

It's a new challenge for Come and Get It !!! The theme for this challenge is One for the Girls!!!!

Our fabulous sponsors are: 
Fitztown - winner to receive 3 digital images
Limited Runs - winner to receive 3 images of their choice
QKR Stampede - winner to receive 5 digital images

What a fabulous line-up of sponsors which we appreciate and thank!!!

For my project, I chose Fitztown Fae 19 which I thought was very elegant and a wonderful friendship card to send to a special friend:







Recipe:
  • Recollection purple cardstock for the A2 card with scrap paper for the background 
  • Fae 19 was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges 
  • flowers both on the front and inside are from K&Co Susan Winget images which were puff-dotted onto background
  • sentiment, "Forget me not Forget me never And you'll have a friend forever" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges with one rounded corner and mounted on scrap paper which the one edge was punched using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch to complete the simple elegant look of my friendship card





I can't wait to see what your create for this challenge!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness