What's It All About

Sunday, March 15, 2015

I'm as Lucky for the World's Best Friend - New Challenge at Come 'n Get It

It's a new challenge for Come and Get It !!! The theme for this challenge is Create Your Own Background!!!!

Our fabulous sponsors: 


Aurora Wings - winner to receive $15 Gift Card
Sweet Pea Stamps - winner to receive 4 images of their choice

What a fabulous line-up of sponsors which we appreciate and thank!!!

For my project, I chose Aurora Wings Little Elf Kia which I had a lot of fun not only coloring but creating a scene with her:




Recipe:
  • Recollection blue cardstock for the A2 card with a Glad Tidings paper for the background 
  • Little Elf Kia was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges 
  • dragonfly and hyacinths are from K&Co Susan Winget images and the dragonfly is puff-dotted onto background
  • grass was cut using Cricut Plantin Cartridge
  • sentiment, "I'm as lucky as can be for the word's best friend is there for me!" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and mounted on matching paper from the front of the card 




I can't wait to see what your create for this challenge!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. such a lovely card
    Thank you for
    joining in the Graph'it Markers Colouring Challenge for our 'Spring Colours' Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card~Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card . Thanks so much for joining our Spring coloures Graph'it colouring challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk
    Susan ( DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just delightful. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Chsllenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness