What's It All About

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You're O"FISH"ally Awesome Card for Cardz 4 Guyz

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I had previously entered my lay-out and card that I had made for Crafty Girls Design Team Project for January 21st in Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and have been given the honor of being February's Guest Designer!!!! Here is my first card which of course is for my fisherman!!! 



Recipe:
  • Recollection taupe cardstock base of A2 card and Recollection Home Basic Sack for the base of the card (don't you just love the paisley as it gives the effect of water!!!)
  • fish and frog had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC which was colored using Whisper Stroke and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents and googly eyes was fussy cut around the edges 
  • Stickles added for water shimmer 
  • sentiment, "You're O"FISH"ally awesome", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC and is chalked around the edges 
How's that for a great card for the guy in your life!!! I do know that Bob is "O"FISH"ally AWESOME!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, This is a great guy card. I love the wiggly eyes on the fish and frog. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynne and I love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab sentiment that works so well with the googly eyed frogs.
    Thanks for being our GD this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK! this makes me giggle! LOVE the google eyes. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely to have you on the team at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness