What's It All About

Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Have a New Residence: Time to Par-Tea!!!!

Did I tell you the wonderful exciting birthday gift I received this year???? I didn't - WELL, brace yourself my pretties - I'm one of the newest Residents of 613 Avenue Create!!!!!!!!! AND, here is my very first Design Team Project and using one of my very most favorite characters: The Cheshire Cat!!!!

The current challenge is a BINGO challenge: 




There are two fabulous sponsors:

for my project, I chose to work use Gato de Cheshire:



as an easel card 

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • directions for my easel card are from Splitcoaster Easel Card Tutorial
  • card is made using Recollection purple cardstock with Bo Bunny for the background
  • Cheshire was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges
  • Stickles for his smile and the twinkle in his eye - now, is that a devilish or charmish twinkle? 
  • Create with TLC "It's your birthday! time to par-tea!" had been a previous freebie which was chalked around the edges mounted on scraps 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 


Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne! Love the twinkle in his eyes and his "grill"!! LOL! Fun card! Nice design lady!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a new DT at 613. Love your cheshire cat. Especially the sparkle in his mouth. Easel cards are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Lynne! The eyes are really quite amazing, full of life, dimension and trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun creation Lynne! Welcome to the team! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge congrats on your new DT position, Lynne! I love playing there and I LOVE your card! AIW fans unite! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow funny card! Thanks for join Aliciabel challenge #4, good luck and hope to see you next month. Hugs (beascrapbooking DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your easel card is awesome!! I love the clock charm-perfect with the Cheshire cat!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness