What's It All About

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Simple Elegant Cards

Happy New Year!!!!!! Here's to a wonderful creative New Year!!!!

Granted, Christmas is over but I had gone a bit crazy at the last minute making Christmas cards with these being a few of them and just wanted to share them with you today!!!!





I had created the svg file and have used these in several projects. I have showcased the candle along with the 3 ornaments using the vinyl. At Pat Catan's I had found a package of 25 gold cards with matching envelopes and thought how elegant these would be in Christmas cards and thus, the Holy Family and the Three Kings cards were created with a simple sentiment which had been from Create with TLC.

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 gold card by David Tutera
  • images were cut using black Recollection
  • Stickles was added to the stars
  • sentiments, "Behold! I bring you good tiding of great Joy, which shall be to all people. Luke 2:10", "Joy to the World", and "Peace on Earth" had been from the Christmas/Winter Club from 2013 from  Create with TLC  which were chalked around the edges  




I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome work creating that SVG file. Such lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab collection of clean and simple Christmas cards, thanks for sharing them with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness