What's It All About

Saturday, January 24, 2015

In My Thoughts - Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Twist - Lots of Layers!!!

This week at Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Dazzling Arts Designs!!!! Of course it's Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - Lots of Layers!!  Easy Peasy - right??? 

A dear friend of mine is going through a very rough time as her 36 year old son is dying of cancer. When I saw this image, I just knew it was the perfect image to use to make a card for her.



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • black Recollection cardstock size A2 card with Black/White Recollection Collection
  • image was chalked around the edges
  • 2 layers of of scrap paper were cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
  • eyelet ribbon was added and then additionally tied into a bow
  • Miriam's Crafting Supplies Bronze Heart Flourish Charm was added
  • to add a personal note on the inside, I used the same background paper that I had used on the front of the card with black Recollection cardstock with faux stitching using white gel pen 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. HI lovely, a beautiful card and image. Love the colors.

    Hugs Erin xx p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious, Lynne! I adore that image and I'm sure your friend will too. Love the delicate distressing and the layers of lacy border and bow. Beautiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Love the image and the lace borders. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lynne! Love the image and the romantic vintage feel to your card. Simply stunning! Thank you for joining us at Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends this Challenge and Good Luck. We sure hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Sad that you had to make it, but I think it's perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Left of Center.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness