What's It All About

Friday, January 2, 2015

Gift Tags for Tag Exchange

Granted, Christmas is over but I had  wanted to share them with you today Christmas gift tags that I had made. On Facebook, I have a group called "Her Craftiness" where we occasionally have swaps!!!! Have fun is that!!!! For December, we had a gift tag swap where we each made 5 gift tags and swapped. Here are the gift tags that I had made for the swap:


Cricut Very Merry Christmas Tags Back

Cricut Very Merry Christmas Tags Front

Cricut Very Merry Christmas Tags Front

Cricut Very Merry Christmas Tags Back

Snowman made with buttons

My Scrap Chick Her Boot

My Scrap Chick Naughty or Nice


NOW, here are the fabulous tags I received in the swap along with the beautiful Christmas cards they had made:

Edwina Brown

Janet Smith


Jearise Havenga


Vicky Fortier


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love the tag swap idea! This is a great group of tags, they are all so wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness