What's It All About

Friday, January 30, 2015

Creative Fingers New Challenge - 14th of February

It's a new challenge with Team A at Creative Fingers where it's always Anything Goes!!!!! This week's sponsor is Scrapper's Delights and I used for my image Love Fairy 4. Brace yourselves - I'm not a pink person and . . . . do you think I went overboard?




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background is a Recollection animal print
  • Love Fairy 4 was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents
  • AND then the glitz began with Stickles on her wings and tutu
  • Create with TLC Feb 14 Subway Art had been a previous freebie
  • shabby chic pink flower has a heart sticker in the center from JoLee Designs 
  • inside sentiment had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC,  "if all else fails, embellish" which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps.
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Creative Fingers this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that bg your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. Great design, I love the flower in particular! Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely a really great valentine card. Like the glitter on the wings.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lynne - love that flower.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh!!! Pinkalicious! Love the image and that fab flower! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness