What's It All About

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sympathy Card for a Friend . . . .

A quilting friend of mine mother passed within a month of her 100th birthday. She lived a good life and I made this heartfelt simple and easy sympathy card for Barb - 





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • purple Recollection card stock was cut for a size A2 card 
  • background is K&Co Specialty Papers Susan Winget which is a lovely 2-sided paper
  • Bugaboo Digital Stamps Beautiful Blocks Thoughts and Prayers is the purrrfect image for my sympathy card which was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers and then chalked around the edges
  • Create with TLC "In my thoughts" had been a previous freebie which was given rounded corners, used Fiskars Butterfly Border Punch partially on the top and chalked around the edges which was then mounted also on K&Co Specialty Papers Susan Winget with using the Fiskars Butterfly Border Punch on the right side 
  • So Trendy Sheer Stripes Sage/Yellow ribbon is on the left side with a bow on the bottom right corner
  • K&Co has coordinating embellishments which I was sew lucky to find on clearance and used the dragonfly and a butterfly to add interest to the front of my card 
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness