What's It All About

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Suzy B's Blooming Challenge Blog: Challenge #47 - Turtle - Flower

This week at Suzy B's Blooming Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Of course it's Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - with spots or dots!!!!! 

For my Design Team project, I chose Turtle - Flower. My mother loved turtles and collected them and I just thought this turtle was just adorable with the daisies on her shell with her little lady bug friend AND of course, I just had to add some buttons of lady bugs!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A card using dark green Recollection cardstock
  • background from DCWV The Wild Stack 
  • Turtle - Flower was colored with Whispers Strokes with gel accents and chalked around the rounded edges
  • yellow polka dot ribbon was added to the bottom along with a bow in the upper corner
  • sentiment, "Know what I like about you? you know how to make me laugh", had been a freebie at Create with TLC and was chalked around the rounded edges and placed on a scrap of the front background 
  • ladybug buttons were added in the center of the bow and bottom left corner to complete my card
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy B's Blooming Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

11 comments:

  1. What a fun, happy card! I'm so loving those ladybugs, too! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe..this is cute! Adorable image. Love the fact you added a few more ladybug friends! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Cute ladybugs! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy turtle~ Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that image with the turtle and lady bugs. Too stinking cute. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Connections.
    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those ladybugs. Super cute. The ribbon is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the ladybugs! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie T.
    Hambo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww super sweet!!! adorable image and such perfect embellies, even the ribbon has dots like the ladybug!! extra!!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Love to Scrap! challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lynne!! Your little turtle is soooo very cute. I love the colors you used. Nicely done. Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! A fun image and I love the ladybugs!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby´s Rainbow.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness