What's It All About

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let your worries sail away . . .

Some days are not exactly the best frame of mind days and at which point, my mind just kinda wonders around. When Paulette had given Create with TLC Vintage Swan Lake that was offered as one of her scavenger hunts. This became the purrfect vessel for my card. She reminds me of when I'm fishing at Pymatuning where there are the lily pads but geese instead of the swans . . . .





RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using aqua Recollection Card Stock
  • background is two (2) various pieces from my scrap collection to mount my digi
  • Create with TLC Vintage Swan Lake which was colored with Spectrum Nor Markers and gel pens then chalked around the edges
  • inside sentiment is also a from Create with TLC, "Let your worries sail away on water of blue, if you haven't a boat, your imagination will do.", which was mounted on more scraps of paper
  • ribbon is a Ribbon Trends aqua plaid with an adorable silver-tone wing with rose charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • just to add some glitz, I used Stickles to outline the water ripples and wings on the swans
  • small ornate corner charm is also from Miriam's Crafting Supplies with adding a purple pearl
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I was so glad to see your blog on the link up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness