What's It All About

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Make-UP!!!!!

I had such fun yesterday showing you something I created from my embroidery machine, I just had to do it again. Today's project is a cosmetic mirror for a dear friend for her birthday using another embroidery design from Urban Threads. She does the Renaissance Fairs complete in authentic attire. I thought how purrfect would this be for her to put in her little purse to refresh her make-up. 





RECIPE:
  • Fleur Mirror Cover (Lace) finished size measures 3.5-inches and was made using my Brother Embroidery machine in a 4-inch hoop using Sulky Embroidery Thread and water dissolve-able stabilizer which hi-lights the light and airy design. This is sewn in two pieces which is then sewn together to make lovely accent for any fine lady's purse!
I hope you enjoy Pat as your belated birthday gift!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

my mirror cover has been entered in the following challenges:

 Anything But a Card: Goes in #Cr8time for Week One of Anything but a Card Challenge #37 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness