What's It All About

Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Amy

Bob's daughter also had a birthday in March. She lives in OR which meant we didn't spend her birthday with her but Bob called her to wish her a HAPPY and of course, I made her a card . . . .



RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches using Kumari Embellish by Dena Designs, Inc. which of course was then scored at 6 inches and then folded in half and chalked around the edges
  • background paper was cut 5.25 x 5.25 inches using an hydrangea flower print in the purples
  • gate was cut using black Recollection cardstock and Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge
  • Anastasia from Lacy Sunshine was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and fussy cut around the edges
  • birthday sentiments were from Create with TLC which were chalked around the edges and had previously been offered as freebies on the blog
  • flower is Recollection Floral Embellishments
  • pearls were added to her hat because she just needed to have her vintage pearls
  • feather was added to her hat to complete her vintage shabby chic appearance which reminds me of a Dickens character
I know I haven't been around or creating much this past month and I thank you for visiting me today. It's been a rough past two months both mentally and physically. I'm hoping and praying that things are on the upswing because I sew love to create and to read your comments. 

God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges: 

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog Challenge #30 Add Flower(s)

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully executed! What a stunning card, thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine,Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness