What's It All About

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just Because There's Buttons!

This week Lacy Sunshine Challenge is featuring one of her new digi's - "Izzybella Boo - Cute as a Button". It is a new release which can be found at her store AND currently, only $2.00!!!!!




I think she's adorable and what more - I can have fun with buttons!!!!

RECIPE:
  • card was cut 5.5 x 8.5 inches using Recollection Polka Dot Cardstock
  • background paper was cut 5 x 3.75 inches and is from K&Co Susan Winget Designer Mat Pad which I found on clearance for $2.00!!
  • digi was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on my card 
  • sentiment, "Just Because" was a recent freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and puff-dotted onto my card 
  • ribbon is Michael's 3/8-inch pink polka dot
  • button button whose got the button - why Lynne does of course in her stash with one button on the sentiment, another button the center of IzzyBella Boo's flower in her hair and of course buttons in the corner with the one having the large holes like a buckle which the ribbon was inserted and knotted - all buttons were hot-glued onto the card with no kitties getting hurt or burnt!
  • Stickles was added to her hair and wings for that shimmery and glittery look 
The intentions of this card may be absurd but my New Year's Resolution this year is to finish projects or dreams . . . . well, when my parents passed (I can hardly believe it has been 3 years now) a friend of mine from High School had written me a beautiful letter and I keep wanting to reply but things and time gets in the way - well, this card is intended for such friend with a thank you even though it is late along with updates on how my life has gone. 

God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. These are happy colours:) Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs,Lene

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness