What's It All About

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just let me shop and no one gets hurt

Create with TLC has a new set out which I love love love the sentiments along with the digital images. I was lucky enough to get a "sneak" preview and create with such a new image. This is my third card with just one more on the way that was made with this!!!!! I'm not that much of a shopper as it bores me but I do have a fetish for shoes, dishes and craft supplies when it does come to shopping!!!

With all that being said, I just have to share my card . . .



RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 12, creased with Martha Stewart Score Board using My Mind's Eye Glitter Stack card stock which was actually my very first paper stack I purchased!
  • background is from a swap that I had participated in and was cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC new set, Look Cute Vintage Digi and Word Set, "just let me . . . .shop . . . and no one gets hurt" 
  • Sassy Elegance Vintage is also from Create with TLC which was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
  • edges were chalked
  • lace is a piece that I had hand-dyed a couple of summers ago and accented the lace with ribbon from a ribbon swap
  • shoe charm is attached with Darice ribbon
  • flower is a purchase from e-Bay which was a super buy with 20 flowers for $1 with free shipping!!!!
  • bling was from my Secret Sister for 2013, Vicky Fortier - thank you Vicky
This "Sassy Lady" sure looks like she has attitude and will seriously hurt someone if they stop her from her mission to shop!!!! Look for additional cards from this set as I have some in the progress!!!

God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

this card is being entered in the following challenges: 
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #62 Use Embellishments

1 comment:

  1. LOL - just so cute and the very vintage feel with the papers is stunning too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness