What's It All About

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Barbie Wants to be ME???? Really NOW???

Create with TLC had a new set out which I love love love the sentiments along with the digital images. I was llucky enough to get a "sneak" preview and create with such a new image. This is my first card made with this and I just have to laugh! I wanted to change to the sentiment to say "YOU!" and probably still will!

With all that being said, I just have to share my card . . .





RECIPE:
  • card was cut 5.5 x 11, creased with Martha Stewart Score Board using black Recollections card stock
  • background is from Recollections Fashionably Chic and was cut 5.25 x 4 inches
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC new set, Look Cute Vintage Digi and Word Set, Barbie wants to be ME!!!
  • cut file is also from Create with TLC and was offered as a freebie with a purchase
  • lace and ribbon were part of my stash and added for that vintage look
  • Queen and Co. pearls were added to the neckline to finish the card
Look for additional cards from this set as I have some in the progress!!!

God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

this card is being entered in the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #37 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness