What's It All About

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gobble Wobble Gobble = Lily's Turkey

I couldn't leave Miss Lily out and had to make her a turkey also as she sew loves to get mail!!! Thus Grandma made a gobble wobble!!!! Try saying that fast!!



RECIPE:
  • turkey was cut to a finished size of 11-inches tall using SVG Cuts Autumn Cuddly Friends Collection as I just love these adorable characters and using a background to place your piecings, you can use the back to write your message
  • body, hatband and wings were embossed using Cuttlebug Swirl folder 
  • all edges were chalked and puff-dotted on body
  • bobble was placed behind head to make this gobble wobble
  • hole was placed in center of hat to put a ribbon for Miss Lily to hang on her door

I think he turned out adorable and hoping you do too!!

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness