What's It All About

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Challenge #3- Triple Time Stamp Technique for Scrapbook Blessings

Greetings my friends! This is the first challenge blog for Scrapbook Blessings that I am part of the Design Team and challenging you my friends to participate.

The official launch party on the Facebook group was on the 5th, which was a blast. You are all asked to be a part of a fun group. Also, the first Design Team Blog Hop was yesterday. There is still time to hop and get to meet my fellow Design Team Sisters and win some great prizes, with comments being taken until Wednesday.

Now onto the next video challenge...Triple Time Stamp Cards. For my card, I went with a simple fall thank you to send to the wonderful staff for the excellent card I received at Jefferson Hills Manor Nursing Facility.


Recipe:
  • Background pieces are cut as follows: 8.5 x 5.5 inches and then folded in half; 2.25 x 3.5 inches and 3.25 x 4.5 inches
  • Accent pieces are cut as follows: 4 x 5.25 inches; 3 x 4.25 inches; and 2 x 3.25 inches
  • Chose sentiment rubber stamp and color of ink
  • Chose complimentary rubber stamp and color of ink
  • Roll tape and hold layers together
  • Have fun and randomly stamp images along with sentiment
  • Glue layers together and viola card is complete
  • Ribbons may be added – I added a charm from Miriam’s CraftingSupplies, bronze toned fall leaf tied with bakery twine but let your imagination be your guide!!!

Our first club sponsor comes from Scrapping for Less. Teresa is donating a $10 voucher from the store for this challenge. Thanks Teresa for your wonderful support and this phenomenal voucher!!!

Of course there are some rules for the challenges to make them fair. Be sure, to take a moment or two to view and . . . ..  SEW, come on over and link up your cards and meet the challenge!!!!  

Thanks for visiting me today . . . much love, hugs, and friendship. Don't forget to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your comments - is your comment the next one I read????? 
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, your fall card is beautiful! Love the stamping technique. The added charm really sets your card apart! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness