What's It All About

Monday, June 17, 2013

Bikini Clad Welcoming Bear

Can you say “biggie size”? I just love the Treasure Box Designs Tear Bear. Now how cute is this to welcome guests to my home . . . .



RECIPE:
  • Treasure Box Designs Tear Bear enlarged to 11.5-inches tall by 7-inches wide using brown Recollection card stock which I layered on top of black cardstock with a hole in the poor teddy's head to hang a ribbon from my stash!
  • Treasure Box Designs Outfits (Beach Pals) using green leopard Recollection card stock
  • Treasure Box Designs Cool Cat (which had been a "freebie" at one time) sunglasses from the Cool Cat which were glitzed with rhinestones and cut using the green leopard Recollection card stock
  • Pearl in center of bikini top from Miriam’s CraftingSupplies
  • "Summer Fun" banner made using Make the Cut and Sakura Micron #3 pen to give calligraphy


Hope you enjoyed my welcoming bikini-clad bear!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness