What's It All About

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What??? Another Gray Hare???? Don't Worry - Be Happy!!!!!


It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has worked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to work with “Foiled Again” . . . .




  • Card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using red Recollection Cardstock and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Background was cut 4 x 5.25 inches using Recollections Black and White Paper Pad
  • Foiled Again was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with my Gelly Pens
  • Ribbon is TPC Studio Rustic Garden
  • Gems are from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
  • “Grey Hare” was cut at 1.75 inches using Cricut Easter 2010 Cartridge 
  • Sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC


Well, as the commercial used to go --- only your hairdresser knows for sure!!!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card. I really love the sentiment with it!!! Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness