What's It All About

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Lost Fairy - The Stamping Chef New Release Tuesday


It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has cooked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to work with “Lost Fairy” . . . . I just love love love Tamara's fairies!!!


RECIPE:
  • Card was cut 6.5 x 11 inches using Recollection Card Stack and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Lost Fairy was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with Gelly Pens for hi-lights
  • Frame and tree were cut using Cricut Cindy Loo Cartridge using some wonderful scraps from a dear friend - love sharing scraps with friends!!!
  • Becca Boo was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with my Gelly Pens
  • Ribbon is Darice Satin Edge Organza
  • Flowers are from Recollections 
  • Sentiment, "A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near" was a freebie from Create with TLC
Be sure to stop at TSC Recipes on FaceBook and show us your creations!!! We would love to see them!!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Would love for you to leave a comment as I want to know what you think of my projects!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness