What's It All About

Friday, April 5, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness - Choose Faith Over Worry


Breast cancer awareness is something that many of us are aware of some more than other. Yearly mammograms are of a necessity. I just had mine on the 28th of March and received the word that there were abnormalities and that they needed to do more procedures which will be done on the 11th of this month.




RECIPE:

  • Card was cut 4.25 x 11-inches using pink Recollections Cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Back ground from paper I received in a swap cut 4 x 4.75 inches
  • Digital image from Karber Stamps, Breast Cancer Awareness 
  • Sentiment from Create with TLC
  • Flowers from Michaels found in the Dollar Bin
  • Image was colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lights using my Gelly Pens
  • Ribbon is breast cancer awareness ribbon found on Ebay
  • Image and sentiment puff-dotted on card


God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Challenges that I will be entering this card in are:

1 comment:

  1. Great card to remind everyone about getting checked out. I hope the testing you went through went well.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness