What's It All About

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Jennifer


Jennifer, my beautiful daughter, had a wonderful gift for her birthday last year – the birth of her daughter!!!! Lily was born on the 5th of March and my beautiful daughter, Jennifer, was born on the 9th of March. Granted, she was due on February 29th as it was a Leap Year, and she just stalled around and was born n the 9th of March!!!!! Little bit of info, my sister, Beth, whose birthday is the 11th of March, was turning 16 that year and me being the ungrateful person that I am went into labor instead of having a Sweet 16 Party for my sister!!!!

For my card for my daughter, I made a dimensional Unicorn card using Treasure Box Designs Love is Colorful paper piecing file!!!!



RECIPE:
  • Unicorn from Treasure Box Designs Love is Colorful
  • Unicorn was welded together to form the background along with the back of my card
  • Unicorn was then cut into individual pieces using my scraps including silver prism paper for the horn
  • Pieces were chalked around the edges and then glued on the top layer with the exception of the snout which was puff-dotted to add dimension
  • Hole was made in the one ear where I attached a crown brad (my daughter has always proclaimed herself a “Princess” but now that role is her daughter, Lily
  • Label was cut using Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge and inked around the edges
  • Inside sentiment was hand-written
  • Roses from Michael's were added on mane and on the sentiment
  • Card can be considered a slider or it is able to open partly and stand on its own!!!



Hope you enjoyed my daughter’s birthday card!!!!!!!!

God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness