What's It All About

Friday, March 22, 2013

Guest Designer - Vicky Fortier


I am ever sew fortunate to have met my beautiful Guest Designer for today, the very beautiful and talented Vicky Fortier who arose and met the challenge for this month's theme!!!!! Without further chatter and rambling from me, let me introduce Vicky . . . 

I'm an accountant working full time and a mother of 4 great kids.  I have an amazing husband who understand that in order to keep my sanity through all this I need to craft ;) I live in Quebec, Canada, so I also do some crafting with French sayings.

I have been crafting over 22 years and tried my hands at all kinds of techniques over the years.  I have started blogging in March of 2012 in order to join challenges (actually I have some candy to celebrate that anniversary: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html).  I became totally hooked!!!!  I can't believe this world existed and I only found out about it then.  I see blogging as a wonderful opportunity to improve my card making abilities. 

Through this process I met some fabulous people, there are so many wonderful artists.  I can’t believe the chance I have of being able to be on some fabulous team.  Never would have dreamed last year that I could be part of some DTs!

I'm in awe of all the wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that one day my blog will be up to that level.   

For my card I played with a wonderful digi from San’s Design that you can find here:http://shop.sansdesign.se/product_info.php?products_id=83&osCsid=iqmui4s1bpbplo1bnhkusuakp5 and it’s only 1$$$$  how fabulous right.  The sentiment that I used is one of the freebies right now.



I thought this image was just perfect for the theme of Green, Orange and yellow.  Hope you have liked this little card.  For more details on how I made this please visit my blog.

What a super cute project my friend and I thank you for being my Guest Designer this week!!!!!!! Please, be sure to stop and give Vicky some bloggie love!!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Vicky, what a wonderful card and I thank you ever sew much for being a Guest Designer!!! Your cards are beautiful!!!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vicky with this adorable little guy!! Congrats on GDT with Lynne!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness