What's It All About

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fire and Ice Blog Hop To Be or Not To Be That is the Question

Welcome to Fire and Ice Blog Hop. I know this is a small hop but I promise you all the projects will fill you with heat and desire. 

Some say the world will end in fire.
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire,
I old with those who favor fire.
But, if it had to perish twice.
I think I know enough of hate,
to say that for destruction ice
is also great
And would suffice.
Robert Frost

Don't forget to check out Jearise at Lorby's World as you need to leave a comment to be in the running for a goodie draw!!!!

Ok, maybe I’m saying that as my card took a walk on the dark and wild side with an oldie but goodie of Heather Valentin’s Cyber Gothic Fairy. . . . .and for that matter right now, I'm not even sure this hop is a "go" .... but here goes!!!!!


RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 11 using Purple Recollection Card Stock and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Score Board
  • Heather Valentin Cyber Gothic Fairy
  • silver on background is a scrap from the inside of a frame that I had laying around
  • flames were cut using Make The Cut
  • Cyber Gothic Fairy was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Gel Pens, and Spectrum Noir Marker FS6 and EB1
  • gem on necklace from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • corners were punched with a decorative corner punch


The verse on the inside was my own added touch which was hand-written using my white gel pen. . . .

Hope you enjoy this wild dark side of me You next stop along the way is the very talented and beautiful Edwina which I'm sure will "WOOO" you with her prooject!!!!

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall
P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

This card has been entered in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Challenge One Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Lynne the vwerse is great. Hope thiis was for someone special!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynne. Definitely fire & ice colours and a beautifully coloured image.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness