What's It All About

Friday, November 30, 2012

At the Lake Lay-Out Page 1


Greetings and salutations my friends. Today, I want to showcase the start of a lay-out for a friend of mine for Christmas.

When I saw At the Lake found at Designs by Cloud 9, I knew exactly what I wanted to do and basically how I wanted to create this lay-out.

My friend has a cabin at Pymatuning which is found in Linesville, PA or Espyville, PA depending on how you want to look at it. There are found memories of many years ago when I had spent time there “fishin” and enjoying his cooking on the fire.

Today, I am showing you the cabin ~ hope you enjoy!


RECIPE:
  • At the Lake by Designs on Cloud 9
  • Plaid paper background by Paper Pizazz
  • Paper mats are Designs by Cloud 9 Photo Mat Fun
  • Other mat was punched with ek border punch
  • All edges were inked
  • Papers are a combination of Recollections and scraps
Come back tomorrow as there will be some unusual holidays which will be celebrated by card for December!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Lynne, This is a beautiful layout. It is so pretty there. Love the cloud 9 designs. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out wonderful! I know your friend will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness