What's It All About

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sasha Loves Her Cricut Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Photobucket

If you are here for the National Dessert Blog Hop (and who wouldn't want dessert), click here.

Welcome to Sasha Loves Her Cricut Birthday Bash Party Blog Hop. Sasha is Lynne's oldest granddaughter at the ripe old age of 7 today. Sasha loves to craft with Grammie Lynne especially with the Cricut! She knows the rules of using the Cricut --- 

  1. no food eaten on or around the Cricut
  2. no touching the Cricut when the blade is cutting 
  3. and the most important rule - THE CRICUT IS NOT A TOY!!!

Everyone participating in this hop is to make Sasha card for her birthday using their Cricut - Sasha loves Disney Cars, Hello Kitty is her favorite cartridge to cut out and make into cards, Cinderella is her favorite Disney Princess and she loves balloons are just a few of her favorites.

Come along and help wish Sasha a very happy birthday!!!! If you just happened to stop by and visit me today, I'm thrilled and glad you follow me but I wouldn't want you to miss any of Sasha's party! Our party starts with Lynne, Her Craftiness, at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Lynne is going through her stash and found all kinds of goodies in her recent move that she will make up a party favor bag to one lucky person that comments along the way.

There is a great group of ladies helping to celebrate Sasha's birthday and here is the line-up in case you get lost along the way with the confetti and balloons



For my card for Sasha, I have made a faux LaLaLoopsy card.


RECIPE:

  • Treasure Box Designs Button Beauties, Brooke, finished size 7-inches
  • Card was cut 6 x 6 inches
  • Background was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
  • Aqua pearl in her hair bow
  • #7 was cut using Mickey Fonts Cricut Cartridge at 2-inches
  • Scraps and brad are from my scraps and stash

I hate to have you leave before the cake is served, but have no fear, there will be other goodies along the way - your next stop with the party is my dear talented BFF Kimberly and don't forget your party hat!!!!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. How adorable that Sasha loves her cricut at the ripe age of 7. Happy, happy birthday! i have birthdays for triplets coming up (not sure how to say it, they are sisters, so is it one birthday, or three?) and i'm always looking for ideas, so i'm thinkin' i'll find them today! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I bet she absolutely loved her card! Inspiring me to use my cricut for my next project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her card and I know Shasha will too.She has the best Grandmother ever.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the purple hair.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! I bet she loves this card. I have never seen this image before. Wish I had remembered her birthday. Think I'll make her a card anyways. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness