What's It All About

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


October is Breast Cancer Awareness. As many of you know, this is a cause that is close to my heart and I fully support breast cancer awareness. Here on Her Craftiness, I have several wonderful friends that are Linking to Pink and I encourage you to check out their blogs and see their wonderful projects along with reading their stories of inspiration. Cancer has touched each of us in many ways. Please grab your mother, aunt, sister, girlfriend, or neighbor and TOGETHER go and get your mammograms. Early detection is important. Also, self-breast examination doesn't always detect nodules!!!! Thank you for listening to me today.

Now, that I have stepped off my soap box, I thank my beautiful friends for stepping up to the plate and encourage you to check out my wonderfully talented friends:

Kimberly Pate
Anita Meadows Cannon
Lucy Kelleher

God Bless and Thank you for stopping by to visit!!!
Much love, hugs, and creative pixie dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness